This online photo editing course will teach you how to produce stunning High Dynamic Range artwork. With the HDR technique you will be able to create breathtaking representations even of the most demanding scenes. Learn how to effectively apply the HDR technique to capture scenes containing vast luminosity range and strong contrast.
The course helps you quickly get a grasp of the complete process - beginning with the camera’s settings, capturing the HDR sequence, merging and developing the image. The course is designed as a comprehensive tutorial, no prior knowledge of HDR is needed, everyone can follow.
No matter how advanced your digital camera is - if you don't know how to produce HDR image, you are simply limiting your capturing abilities. A camera capable of covering complete range of a high dynamic scene hasn't been invented yet. Mastering the HDR technique allows us to work in a smart way and taking the full advantage of the data stored in the RAW files allows us to take control and create photos with impact.
What is “dynamic range” in an image and how to overcome camera’s limitations in creating representations of demanding scenes
Improve and extend dynamic range in your images
Take advantage of camera’s overexposure warning feature
Use camera’s Auto Bracketing feature
Take a properly exposed sequence of digital images for HDR merge
Process and merge the sequence of RAW images into HDR photo
Merge & Process the HDR photo in Adobe Camera RAW
Merge & Tone Map the HDR photo in Photomatix
Fine tune the final artwork in Adobe Photoshop
Skills You Will Gain
“I loved it! I was taking photos while seeing the videos, stoping at every minute and trying something new. Great amount of knowledge in a little time.”Giuliano Cernada
“An exceptional course. Clear and concise. Thank you..”Bobbie Smith
“This is all new ground for me. I'm learning lots about HDR that I wasn't aware of. The explanations are clear and well put across.”Nigel Crooks
“I have gained so much knowledge that was delivered in an easy to understand format.Thank you Kasia for your excellent tutoring. I am looking forward to enrolling in more of your courses.”Pat Archer
“This is very good quality tutorial. And i loved it.”MD ANAS UDDIN
• 2 hours of in-depth content for beginning / intermediate users
• High resolution TIFF and Raw source files for you to edit along with the videos
- What is Dynamic Range?
- Dynamic range of human eye vs camera
- Camera’s metering modes - evaluative vs spot
- How camera's meter works?
- Spot metering for the HDR sequence
- HDR sequence shooting checklist
- 1st Method: Manual Mode and Shutter Speed Adjustment - Part 1
- 1st Method: Manual Mode and Shutter Speed Adjustment - Part 2
- 2nd Method: Manual Mode and Auto Bracketing - Part 1
- 2nd Method: Manual Mode and Auto Bracketing - Part 2
- Adobe Camera RAW Processing - Part 1
- Adobe Camera RAW Processing - Part 2
- Photomatix Processing - Part 1
- Photomatix Processing - Part 2
- Download Resources Here