I have designed this course to teach you how to use Photoshop to create your own unique digital artwork. If you want to learn how to create digital illustrations that you can sell with great profit on image stocks like Shutterstock, Istock or Alamy - take this course!
I strongly encourage you to experiment with your own ideas and to modify techniques that you are going to learn to create workflow that suits best your artistic needs.
In Sections 3-7 of the course I will walk you through all basic Photoshop tools that are useful while working on a digital artwork - you will have clear understanding of layers, layers blending modes, masks and adjustments.
By the end of the 7th section you will feel confident with image manipulation in Photoshop using various creative techniques. You will be able to enhance the desired artistic effect by using the Adjustment Layers in flexible way.
In the Section 8 I will show you full creative process, clearly explaining step by step all the applied techniques. You will have lifetime access to complete set of high quality assets used to create the digital artwork. The tutorial is meant to give you a comprehensive introduction to creative digital photo manipulation while following along with my process.
In this course I am going to share with you the techniques and tips I am using to create my artistic prints. During the few hours of my workflow you will get the skills that allow you to fully express your creativity.
Enrollment in this course includes access to hours of follow-along lectures where you will learn the most effective way: in practice.
Joining for the course also includes
- Access to the discussion forums
- Access to all future lectures that are added to this course (that may be a result of questions from the discussions forums) or new techniques related to portrait photography
- Discount coupons for other new courses that I launch
- Besides over 3,5 hours of lectures, I also include quizzes to assess your learning, and some helpful handouts on Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts, RGB Color Mode and Layer Blend Modes.
See my bio on this page for more of my educational and professional background. Links to my portfolio are available in the last Lecture of the course.
Except the knowledge, You are going to get the lifetime access to all the high quality Supplementary Materials used in Sections 3-7.
Enjoy the Course!
create artwork that will meet high quality standards set by the biggest online image stocks like Shutterstock, iStock, Alamy and many others
use Photoshop to create an unique digital artwork based on photography manipulation techniques
freely explore artistic ideas and experiment in Photoshop
navigate the Photoshop UI for painting
understand essential Photoshop tools - layers, layers blending modes, masks
"This is a first rate class. I'm a lapsed PS user and find the PS review extremely useful. Good information, well presented, and relevant. The class covers the process, tools and techniques used to make the kind of creative multilayered images as shown in the class image. Very well presented: clear and understandable for a lapsed PS user like myself. Will be taking more classes from Kasia." Jondavid Flood
"It's great! She explains everything very thoroughly" Baudelio Flores
"excellent informative course delivered with clarity.I am thoroughly inspired by this course and will explore more of Kasia's courses,very enjoyable,thank you." Pat Archer
"Very easy to follow. Fantastic tutorial using several Photoshop tools." Ladyjazze EM
"I am new to Photoshop and found this software scary. However, the instructor demystified it and offered explanations that were perfect for my needs. I would definitely buy more courses produced by her - in fact I have done." Sonia Dutton
"The explanations are clear and easy to understand." Joan Bernard
"I am impressed! I love it!" Tamra J Fairchild
"I have learnt a lot of usefull things" Ton de Bruijn
"Loved it! Thank you! Im so inspired to try this with my own images." Maria Elena Black
"I find this course one of the most valuable courses I have taken so far on Udemy. It is not only instruction, but also a great eye and mind opener for someone who, like me, knows the basic ins and outs of Photoshop and is thinking "what now?". The artistic elements presented along with the workflow are so inspiring that they made me take notes of my own ideas ignited with almost every next step of the creative process. Yes, it is a truly creative block breaking course. One note: if you're new to Photoshop, start with Lecture 1, if you know how it works, read the curriculum carefully, download assets, and jump straight ahead where the fun begins (Section 8). If it turns out you don't quite get something, then you can refer to one of the previous lectures since Kasia describes in detail everything she does and uses. This is the second course by Kasia that I have completed, "Dramatic Black and White Photography..." being the first of them, and I am more than satisfied with what and how I've learned from both of them. Great job, Kasia! Highly recommended!" Robert Cwik
"I am really happy, that I took this course and I had a good time following along with the instructor to create a piece of digital art. This course is GREAT for beginners and for more advanced students as well. Well done. :)" MoD
Photographer & Educator
- Starting a New Project in Photoshop
- The Photoshop Interface
- Changing View Modes
- Adjusting the Zoom Level & Panning
- Saving files (In-Depth)
- Lossy and Lossless Compression
- Selecting the File Format (In-Depth)
- RGB Color Mode
- Color Channels
- 8 Bit Color vs 16 Bit Color
- Introduction to the Brush Tool
- The Brush Tool customisation
- Opacity vs Flow
- Keyboard Shortcuts to work with the Brush Tool
- Introduction to Layers
- Layers Types and Layers Panel
- Reordering Layers and Grouping Layers
- Merging Layers and Flattening an Image
- Bonus Tip on Merging Layers
- Layer Opacity Level
- Layer Blend Modes
- Working with Layer Masks
- Applying Clipping Mask on the Adjustment Layer
- Reading Histogram
- Adjusting Levels
- Working with The Curves Tool
- Hue and Saturation
- Introduction to the Creative Process
- Base Image Preparation
- Dodge & Burn technique
- Removing background
- Setting up the Artwork Canvas
- Creating the Artwork Background - The Polygon Layer
- Introducing Multiple Layers - The 3d Lines Layer
- Introducing Multiple Layers - The Vintage Flowers Photograph
- Introducing Multiple Layers - The Vintage Palm Leaf Drawing
- Adjusting The Color Levels
- Final Touches
- Adding Texture
- Archiving the Source File
- The Gradient Adjustment Layer
- Adding the Frame and the Name Badge
- Thank you!
- Download Resources Here